Whatcha Cooking?

i think, in my stupor tonight, that i've decided to fuck all healthy rules until surgery since no matter what i eat it kills me (carrots have been the worst, wtf?). plus post-surgery, i'll never be able to eat unhealthy again

Geezus. I've heard of that happening before. What a malpractice suit that was, I bet.

one of the more common serious risks with gall surgery is that they release a blockage from the organ and it gets trapped in the common bile duct, making it impossible for even the liver to secrete bile into the intestine.

if i'm lucid enough when i enter the OR, i'm making sure there are no gauze pads in sight.

one of the more common serious risks with gall surgery is that they release a blockage from the organ and it gets trapped in the common bile duct, making it impossible for even the liver to secrete bile into the intestine.

if i'm lucid enough when i enter the OR, i'm making sure there are no gauze pads in sight.
Make sure Valve is keeping a close eye on you. I'm sure things will be fine tho. :heart:

*slaps you @ calling me Canadian!*

say hello to my ignore feature.
make yourself at home

startingggggggggg

NOOOOOOOOW

Dear Ape:
Great Dick work ;)
+2 points

Yea! Hopefully is counts towards the lesbo trio points.

Make sure Valve is keeping a close eye on you. I'm sure things will be fine tho. :heart:

oh he will be. what will be interesting is if my mother decides to join the fracas and insist on coming down too, despite my wild and furious protests. i'm just looking forward to the 2-week medical vacation :heart: