what would your perfect job be?

Candy said:
Open up an Animal Shelter FTW! Once that excepts ALL Animals.

Oh and to evetually have a beautiful child and be a stay at home Mom. With a Law Degree. And my own practice.

lol, you need to get a legal degree and a job at turner...there are roughly 90 people on my floor and about 75% of them are women...we run about a 5-10% absenteeism rate due to being prego, all year round

eileenbunny said:
I want to be a professional lobbyist. I wonder how much it will suck when I actually get there.
get the ACLU to start fighting for the 2nd and you'll earn yourself 80 million new supporters :p

Sarcasmo said:
This is the top of my list. Anything to eliminate or drastically reduce dependence on fossil fuels in automobiles is my obsession. I can't get past the fact that we can do retinal implants and land on the moon but we still have to catch things on fire to make our cars go. (Please ignore the fact that we have to catch things on fire to get into space. )

Well apparantly my idea for turning hippies into biodiesel is quite plausible.

And accomplishes two great things, improving the environment (making envirowhackies happy of course), and getting rid of the annoying envirowhackies so that the rest of us can have some peace and quiet.

ChikkenNoodul said:

And accomplishes two great things, improving the environment (making envirowhackies happy of course), and getting rid of the annoying envirowhackies so that the rest of us can have some peace and quiet.

the stink coming from burnt hippie biodiesel would be insufferable however

ChikkenNoodul said:

Define envirowhackie for me.

theacoustician said:

People who think that if I drive a car and leave my ceiling fan on at night while sleeping then my "carbon footprint" is 87 times too large. And God forbid I buy a cheeseburger and toss the wrapper in the garbage can instead of wiping my ass with it and then eating it.

theacoustician said:
anyone who actually listens to this asshole

Manbearpig1.jpg

theacoustician said:
People without jobs who contribute nothing to society other than smelling like rancid meat and constantly complaining about what everyone is doing to kill the environment, without ever actually doing anything to help other than tie up traffic with lame 'protests'.

Basically, Harvard students.

ChikkenNoodul said:
People without jobs who contribute nothing to society other than smelling like rancid meat and constantly complaining about what everyone is doing to kill the environment, without ever actually doing anything to help other than tie up traffic with lame 'protests'.

Basically, Harvard students.
Ok, so I don't count for what I posted, right? Cause for me its more about independence, sustainability, and efficiency than anything else.

theacoustician said:
Ok, so I don't count for what I posted, right? Cause for me its more about independence, sustainability, and efficiency than anything else.
Environmentally conscious != envirowackie. Also, Green Peace, PETA, and other such terrorist organizations are perfect examples of dangerous envirowackies.

Ok, good. I got up this morning and was just thinking "its really nice no one has turned me into biodiesel". I'd like to keep it that way.

Hay chikken, if youre looking for some fresh game, alaska was full of hippies. Dunno why, but the damned smelly bastards were everywhere. Bouncing about care-free. You could probably bag eight or nine dozen before they started to catch on easy. And Im sure the locals would thank you for it.

I have one of two paths laid out for myself in the next 10-20 years.

Option A) Teacher. I don't know what part of me believes that I can connect with today's jaded youth on any level, but some of the most influential people in my life so far have been teachers. I'd kind of like to pass that along to the people that are following in my own footsteps.

Option B) Doggy Day-Care owner. There is a definite need in Northern Virginia for child-substitute care programs. These crazy fockers care more for their animals than pretty much anything, and they will pay through the nose for the 'fancy' treatment. Not to mention I'm an animal lover (once upon a time I wanted to be a vet) and quite the salesperson.

ChikkenNoodul said:

Hehe, the emmissions would smell like dirt, pachulli and farmlands. That wouldn't be too bad of a smell, would it?:fly: