what would your perfect job be?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
assuming money is not a factor, what would you like to be doing (that's realistic)? everyone wants to be an astronaut or pimp, but i'm referring to realistic jobs, or ones you haven't done before, elpmis. we all know you are still a pimp.

um...astronaut is it and until the Navy flat out tells me I'll never fly combat jets it's gonna stay realistic in my head :p

FlyNavy said:
um...astronaut is it and until the Navy flat out tells me I'll never fly combat jets it's gonna stay realistic in my head :p

actually, when i was making my post, i thought of you. :fly: astronaut is realistic if you're taking the appropriate steps towards it. i'd like to be one too, but i won't go through all the learning procedures...thus, it's not realistic for me. know what i mean?

Thorn Bird said:
actually, when i was making my post, i thought of you. :fly: astronaut is realistic if you're taking the appropriate steps towards it. i'd like to be one too, but i won't go through all the learning procedures...thus, it's not realistic for me. know what i mean?
I pick up what you're puttin down :cool:

Once i figure out what i want to be, i'll have an answer. Untill then, i'd be happy playing videogames all day.

Im beginning to think i need a job that involves creating things...

I think I would be a stay at home mom for awhile. I love hanging out with my little boy. I don't work a whole lot so I am a part time stay at home mom now.

I don't know what my perfect job would be. I want to know everything about everything before I die, so I'm too curious to have one ideal job.

why_ask_why said:
++
or the owner of said dealership :drool:
ya good call

but even if I owned it I'd wanna be out on the floor selling them - I just think it would be a blast to sell ferraris

elpmis said:
ya good call

but even if I owned it I'd wanna be out on the floor selling them - I just think it would be a blast to sell ferraris

shit yeah, I'd be there everyday selling even if I was the owner

Beer Taster or the host of some National Geographic travel show. The ones that really go to the places you've never heard of and try some of the local customs.

elpmis said:
ya good call

They kind of sell themselves. All you have to do is remind any prospective buyers that no matter what you look like this car will get you laid.

I want a job that sends me all over the world to photograph events. I love travelling and have a list of about 100 places I really want to see.