what would you take?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I just got an email from the condo I'm thinking about buying into...I get a free 42" plasma or maid service for a year if I buy in the next 40 days. Which would you take? I'm inclined to go with the maid service...god that would rock :drool:

It would depend on the plasma and the maid. I'm pretty clean, so I'd probably get the plasma.

Try to get both. If they're that desperate for your business, I'm sure you could swing it. If you show them your penis corvette, then they'd have to comply.

Maid service. You'll probably get stuck with some 3-4 year old close out deal otherwise. Besides, chicks will dig it more if you have a clean place over having a big TV.

waw, you'd probably pay for a tv over a maid service, right? it's not like you can't afford a tv. so get something for free that would really be enjoyable and helpful and buy a tv for yourself if you choose.

wait! unless you have to tip. then you'd have to think about the total cost of tipping, in which case you're spending money there too. if you would have to tip, i would go with the tv.

I'd take the maid, for sure. Not to pick up after me necessarily, but to do all of the stuff no one else ever wants to do: clean the floors, windows, toilet, etc.

Oh man, a maid would be sweet!