What would you do if...

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
You and a small group of your family and friends were the only ones to survive a neutron bomb attack. For the sake of arguement food, water, and other necessities were not contaminated during the attack, and are in abundance. The cities, structures, equipment, streets, highways, houses and so on are all intact. Power, water, sewer, gas etc are all operating correctly and (fictionally) will never fail. The cities are deserted, WHAT DO YOU DO?

Me, I would:

1) Test drive every sport bike/motorcycle in town to see which I liked.

2) Do the same with every car, truck, SUV, etc as number 1.

3) Base jump off the highest building in town.

4) Have drag-races of all makes and models on the freeway every day.

5) Hold low-speed demolition derbies in the baseball stadium.

6) Steal some explosives from the National Guard armory and level some people's houses who I didn't like.

7) Steal weapons from the armory and "test them out" on my office building.

8) Get Kiwi a life-time supply of lingerie. Which would be precluded by as much jewelry as a dump truck could carry to seal the deal. :drool: ;) (Diamonds, she'll pretty much have to)

I may add more if I think of anything else...

assuming that no one survived, I would start repopulating as soon as possible. I would also get all the bose shit that I could and hook it up in theac's old house.

smileynev said:
assuming that no one survived, I would start repopulating as soon as possible. I would also get all the bose shit that I could and hook it up in theac's old house.

[Futurama]
"That would take a group of super-verile men scoring 'round the clock. I'll do my part. Kiff, clear out my schedule."

*Kiff turns around shakes some writing off of an Etch-A-Sketch*
[/Futurama]

Start cleaning up the dead bodies laying around everywhere. They start to smell after a few hours.

Torch something. Go to the Army Supply Depot and get some cool shit (tanks, explosives etc). Torch some more stuff.

Start procreating.

Also could there be zombies... You cant have a post apoplyptic world without zombies.

Ever see the 80s movie The night of Comet?

It is a comet that flies close to Earth wipping out almost eveyone. The dead ones get turned into red dust so no smelling going on. Some of the surviors become zombies and some are just ok.

FlamingGlory said:
Start cleaning up the dead bodies laying around everywhere. They start to smell after a few hours.

Torch something. Go to the Army Supply Depot and get some cool shit (tanks, explosives etc). Torch some more stuff.

Start procreating.

Also could there be zombies... You cant have a post apoplyptic world without zombies.

Theoretically a neutron bomb would vaporize the bodies. For the sake of non-boredom we will toss in a few wondering groups of zombies (the slow moving kind, not the Dawn Of The Dead kind).

ChikkenNoodul said:
1) Begin stockpiling supplies and working on renewable energy sources for when the public utilities fail.

2) Build a giant barricade to keep looters out of my newly aquired town.

3) Build the ultimate mobile defense truck to go exploring

4) Then do the stuff you mentioned.
I thought you said lobsters, instead of looters. Once I read what you really said, I realized that a scenario similar to this must have run through your head on more than one occasion. :tinfoil:

KNYTE said:
Theoretically a neutron bomb would vaporize the bodies. For the sake of non-boredom we will toss in a few wondering groups of zombies (the slow moving kind, not the Dawn Of The Dead kind).
Cool. I'll be sat on my roof in the spare time taking pot shots at them.

FlamingGlory said:
Cool. I'll be sat on my roof in the spare time taking pot shots at them.

Just don't accept food from some stupid pooch.

I would go to the mall. Get a black leather jacket. A football chest and shoulder guard. Some black leather pants. A shotgun and saw it off. Steal a Mustang...and go Mad Max on this sorry ass planet.

...I would also pee in the Stanely Cup.