What would make this forum more exciting?

Hey, whazzup?

bellydancer.gif

Drool-Boy said:
Youd be surprised how many problems can be solved with the proper application of midgets.

I still have a dream of someday remaking The Lone Ranger serials with the parts of The Lone Ranger, Tonto, and Silver all played by midgets and midget ponies.

BigDov said:
I still have a dream of someday remaking The Lone Ranger serials with the parts of The Lone Ranger, Tonto, and Silver all played by midgets and midget ponies.

I saw a midget western once on WGN out of Chicago. I even surprised myself with how much I enjoyed it. Pure bliss. And need I even mention the Oompa Loompas? Oh my.

BigDov said:

you are not being politically correct mistar! that's SHETLAND ponies with midgets riding them :fly:

Perhaps we should fabricate some intense drama.

Something along the lines of a plot to steal the Declaration Of Independence or something of that impact.

KNYTE said:

Something along the lines of a plot to steal the Declaration Of Independence or something of that impact.

So, I was over at your house the other day. And I had to take a big dump. But your bathroom was out of TP so I grabbed the closest thing at hand. A nice pair of gloves that smelled vaguely like sulfur.

smileynev said:
So, I was over at your house the other day. And I had to take a big dump. But your bathroom was out of TP so I grabbed the closest thing at hand. A nice pair of gloves that smelled vaguely like sulfur.

I know nothing about that.

:shifty:

*pushes detonator for the C4 strewn around the house in case anything was ever discovered*

KNYTE said:

You watch too many movies.

self moderation would be cool. you know, like moderate your own threads. maybe being able to sticky threads with some imaginary monetary system. you pay and the thread gets stickied for a pre-determined amount of time, say 24 hours? that would rock.

thrawn said:
self moderation would be cool. you know, like moderate your own threads. maybe being able to sticky threads with some imaginary monetary system. you pay and the thread gets stickied for a pre-determined amount of time, say 24 hours? that would rock.

You and sticky stuff, I swear.