Halp What words can you never spell correctly?

Okay, what the fuck do you do for a living?

errr... he's a landscaping dude. Im not sure why he would ever use that word. I mean technically mineral scaling on bricks and stuff is efflorescence, but saying that would be way overly complicated.

90% of the time when typing the word 'ever' I automatically add a y to the end. My right index finger just goes full, uncontrollable retard and hits y. I can't explain it at all. If I type it out slowly I don't, but when drumming up a document at 70 wpm it just happens. All the godd*mn time.

Not really what you were looking for, but I felt compelled to share my mental handicap.

90% of the time when typing the word 'ever' I automatically add a y to the end. My right index finger just goes full, uncontrollable retard and hits y. I can't explain it at all. If I type it out slowly I don't, but when drumming up a document at 70 wpm it just happens. All the godd*mn time.

Not really what you were looking for, but I felt compelled to share my mental handicap.

omg i have a handful of words i do this with, and ever is DEFINITELY one of them. :/

and this is yet another reason why i love you. i get you ever time.

:D :fly:

errr... he's a landscaping dude. Im not sure why he would ever use that word. I mean technically mineral scaling on bricks and stuff is efflorescence, but saying that would be way overly complicated.

i don't know why i even bother posting, you might as well just continue doing it for me.

calling something exactly what it is isn't overly complicated in my opinion.