What we did this morning

clowncar3er0do.jpg

His full name is Dorian Stephen. I didn't realize I didn't post that. And what can I say about the number of kids, we gotta make up for some of you other slackers.

His full name is Dorian Stephen. I didn't realize I didn't post that. And what can I say about the number of kids, we gotta make up for some of you other slackers.

It's not that they're slackers, you just can't get pregnant from blowjobs, handjobs, rimjobs, anal, and whatever other orifices the they use.

And Dorian is a great name, but I liked Ian better (tis my dad's)

It's not that they're slackers, you just can't get pregnant from blowjobs, handjobs, rimjobs, anal, and whatever other orifices the they use.

And Dorian is a great name, but I liked Ian better (tis my dad's)

Thank god!

it figures...i leave town for a few days, and you go and have the baby!!

how exciting, and how cute!! he looks like he already has a personality!! when can i meet him? what do the siblings think? how is mom doing? what is dad thinking? i want to know more about the labor and delivery!!

:heart: :heart:

it figures...i leave town for a few days, and you go and have the baby!!

how exciting, and how cute!! he looks like he already has a personality!! when can i meet him? what do the siblings think? how is mom doing? what is dad thinking? i want to know more about the labor and delivery!!

:heart: :heart:

You don't want to bite him? :fly: