What was your favorite Christmas gift?

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
₥0
I have two favorite gifts from when I was a kid. One was the Millennium Falcon. I still have it. Its a little worse for wear but I don't think I'll ever get rid of it. My number two favorite gift was the Death Star playset. Too bad I trashed it. All I have left is the trash compactor compartment.

Now, I think my favorite gift is my Xbox. My wife gave it to me along with Halo.

What is your favorite gift now and then?

Christmas of 8th grade, I got a dirtbike. I technically got it like 2 months early, because my parents wanted me to get a chance to ride it before we were blanketed in snow up to my hips for 3 or 4 months.

It's probably still my favorite gift, only we sold it so I could afford college :lol:
:(:(:(

Favorite was definitely my NES in Christmas 1985. I would probably have been pretty stoked about the atari 2600 except for the fact that I was 2 when we got it.

Biggest disappointment was asking for and never receiving a SNES for several years running. My parents even fucked with me one year and packed a box to be weighted and sized just like the SNES box and lead me to believe that it was one. I was pissed when I found legos inside.

NES in 1985. It was the gateway to my dorkdom.
Last year Bill got me a GC to a 5-star spa in town, because he said I deserved to be pampered. That trip was awesome :drool:

Mine would be the year I was able to learn about playing cards. It all occurred when, for the only time, I spent some quality time with my grandfather. There I learned that he was a veteran of the second world war, and I was much in awe. He regaled me with stories of heroics that we will never see again. What was truly amazing was that he was also able to teach me some old school card games at the time.

I truly cherish the moment for the sole reason that I can post about it on internet message boards.

1980 was probably my best year. I got my stuffed toy pig, Hamlet, who is still with me. He was even at my wedding. I also got my beautiful pink dress with lace, ribbons and ruffles that sticks out. Wonderful. I also got my health back, which was great since I had spent the better part of that fall in the hospital and then at home recovering some more.

Jehovah's aren't allowed in this thread.

I'm going out of my way to get some magazines the next time I see you. Just wait til you pop open that Maxim on the shitter expecting some tanned sexiness. BAM! Apocalypse.

I'm going out of my way to get some magazines the next time I see you. Just wait til you pop open that Maxim on the shitter expecting some tanned sexiness. BAM! Apocalypse.

Now you know we only have gay mags at our place. Rite?