GAY What was Number 1 when you were born?

Actually I fucked that up... correct birthday song is Robert Palmer - Doctor Doctor.

So much good music came out in '79, and that POS is the one on my birthday.

To determine who had the most badass birth on UF tell us who was Number 1 in your country when you were born.

I was born under the sign of: Soul II Soul - Back to life, which I consider quite the classic tbh.

Who has that beat?

Hey boo, since we have the same birth day, you may like to know that mine is Jack and Diane.

I got "You Light up my Life" by Debby Boone. I was about three weeks late for having the Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band. That would have kicked ass.

I got "You Light up my Life" by Debby Boone. I was about three weeks late for having the Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band. That would have kicked ass.
@peanut got that. Its a weird disco version of it though, that i dont even remember existing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember listening to that on LP. It came on a record with the theme music from Close Encounters of the Third Kind and a few other sci-fi movie themes.

shit... its coming back now. I think i actually have that LP someplace at my parents place.

That, and a Bill cosby standup record are the ones i remember.

shit... its coming back now. I think i actually have that LP someplace at my parents place.

That, and a Bill cosby standup record are the ones i remember.

I shit you not. My dad still has the original 4 Cosby standup LPs at home.

His 'Chicken Heart that Ate Philadelphia' story is a classic.

i dunno why, but i never knew them as LPs. It was always records. If there was anything beyond that, it was 45, or 78.