What Vacation???

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
So I took 2 days off from that hell hole I like o refer to as work. You're thinking cool...4 days weekend right? Wrong. Instead Bast Imret and I got to spend it cleaning house (everyone is coning to our house for Thanksgiving this year, again) , and spending money that really did not need to be spent on Christmas presents. Don't you just love the holidays?

Anyone else having as much fun as we are this weekend?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Sometimes. Loneliness can catch up on you quite often.

I'll pop round for a cup of tea sometime. :fly:

Its a long trip so if you make it you are welcome! Just don't expect the house to be clean...I only do that for my mom and mother in law.

Just ask Pandora! :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
That's okay - if you saw my room you'd think you were a perfect housewife. :fly:

Sigh..I'd love to be a house wife. Went to an all woman's college and they would shoot me for that statement, but screw them. I want to have babies and stay home with them if I chose too!

JJ Lady said:
Sigh..I'd love to be a house wife. Went to an all woman's college and they would shoot me for that statement, but screw them. I want to have babies and stay home with them if I chose too!

I go to an all girls school and well, I'm anti-feminist. I want me a rich husband who'll let me sit at home with my babies all day.

Hmm I'm working this weekend, but I get to go into work with jeans so that's a +