What type of things do you forget on a regular basis?

C

crazymike

My main thing lately is eating. It will be like 1am and I realize that I hadn't eaten a thing all day long.

Sometimes I forget to brush my teeth too.

I also forget to cash my paychecks. And then I have a stack of them because I get paid in multiple checks.

I forget to eat a lot too. You'd think it'd be something that you'd remember. I also forget to sleep sometimes.

i cant forget to eat.... im hypoglycemic... if i dont eat i start getting horrible headaches and I feel really weak and sick.

im too lazy to forget to sleep.

i usually forget to bring things, like if i need to bring something from/to work.

I forget where I'm going sometimes. I'll be walking twords the tv and wind up in the kitchen, sit down and start eating, then realize I wanted to watch tv.

El Borracho said:
I forget where I'm going sometimes. I'll be walking twords the tv and wind up in the kitchen, sit down and start eating, then realize I wanted to watch tv.
hahahaha excellent :)

i forget all sorts of stuff. Most recent:
my lunch
to mail out my bills
the birthdays of everyone i know
to take my allergy medication
to set my alarm clock to make it to work
actually, i forget shit all the time.

CletusJones said:
i forget all sorts of stuff. Most recent:
my lunch
to mail out my bills
the birthdays of everyone i know
to take my allergy medication
to set my alarm clock to make it to work
actually, i forget shit all the time.
you forget to shit?!

CletusJones said:
yep. it's quite unfortunate, this one time when i was in the grocery store...
haha i hope this story ends with "....so they charged me $4.50 a pound!"

Yeah, I forgot that I didn't take my permit with me to my driving lesson today :( I thought I lost it. I had to go to the precinct to fill out a missing report to take to dmv. When I got home, you guessed it, I found my permit. My memory = the suck.

Datgurl said:
Yeah, I forgot that I didn't take my permit with me to my driving lesson today :( I thought I lost it. I had to go to the precinct to fill out a missing report to take to dmv. When I got home, you guessed it, I found my permit. My memory = the suck.
how old are you? 15?