What to do this weekend

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
So the boi and I are off from work this weekend and we have no plans. What should we do?

What are your plans this weekend?

FlamingGlory said:
The same things I do every weekend.

Use one of these. It won't take as long.

trench20digger20lge.jpg

BeeRad said:
Try to take over the world?
i'll be taking the projector over to a friends house saturday at 8, setting up for a few hours then watch UFC BABY!!!

Friday is poker night, have a game with my dad and a few of his buddies

Sunday is always recoup time.

Sarcasmo said:
Use one of these. It won't take as long.

[IM]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/trench20digger20lge.jpg[/IMG]
Would sink into the mud in minutes.

Candy said:
Yeah - GD Shawn wanting to go to Kelly's that morning which lead to us drinking Bloody Marys and NOT cleaning the garage. :(

Raincheck???

UMMMMMMMM, yeah

I am sure "Shawn" was the only one wanting to go drink :fly:

FlamingGlory said:

I found this quote that I rememebered from a show, prolly the best one in it and Pinky said it believe it or not, lol...

"Isn't life wonderful, Brain? Just think, we started out as lab mice forced to spend the whole day working our way through frustrating mazes that went absolutely nowhere. Now we get to do what humans do!"

WE ARE MICE

BeeRad said:
UMMMMMMMM, yeah

I am sure "Shawn" was the only one wanting to go drink :fly:

Thanks, B.

Any of you who know Amy already realize that her post was bullshit - I enjoy Kelly's but I'm rarely the one who gets the ball rolling.

And, Zac, I have no idea what party we bowed out of [ahem], but I'm sure by the looks of you that next day I would probably still not be in any condition to clean the garage two weeks ex post facto.