What to do in Minden Germany

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So I have heard a rumor that based off of my successful work in India, my company is going to fly me to Minden Germany to do some work.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay, what to do, or what to see?

:heart:

booze it up! Its the German thing to do...

... well that and start a Reich. A boozing Reich that will last 1000 years. Wonder what kind of a hangover that would give someone? Poland better watch out too. The country may get a wee bit tipsy and barf on them.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
"non-gay thread"

:lol:

Love the constant disclaimer, db.
"PS - For those like Sarcasmo and Knyte who hate my posts that are of a homosexual nature, I will write the description "Non-gay thread" to clarify so that you do not waste your time and/or posts. :heart: "

dbzeag said:
"PS - For those like Sarcasmo and Knyte who hate my posts that are of a homosexual nature, I will write the description "Non-gay thread" to clarify so that you do not waste your time and/or posts. :heart: "

You know we were just playin', right?

BeeRad said:
Wait, we arent really gay?:confused:
:rolleyes:

Can we get back on topic please?

Any beers in particular I should try?

I was thinking about doing the work ethic thing I did while I was in India; work until I couldn't see straight anymore, sleep for 5 or 6 hours, then do it again.

dbzeag said:

I was thinking about doing the work ethic thing I did while I was in India; work until I couldn't see straight anymore, sleep for 5 or 6 hours, then do it again.

Any hefeweizen will be good. (pro. heffa-vicen) I strongly recommend.

dbzeag said:

its a shame they wont be sending you up there durring Octoberfest.