What time are you planning on showing up in Tampa?

BeeRad said:
I have a drinking problem and a weight problem to boot. I love my darker beers but I cant do it anymore. Ultra goes down like water(mostly is) and I can drink more of them because that is what I do. If you drinkin 20 beers a day I stick to my "girlie beer" cause I dont need more plumpness than I already have. I should prolly stop drinkin but the alcohol doesnt let me :(
if you have a weight problem and you can drink 20 beers a day then I would suggest switching to something like Vodka

it's cheeper

it's stronger

it's half the calories

elpmis said:
if you have a weight problem and you can drink 20 beers a day then I would suggest switching to something like Vodka

it's cheeper

it's stronger

it's half the calories

Cant hurts my ulcers, BWHAHAHAH, sad but true

elpmis said:
hmmmmmmm

dude - you should take better care of yourself 4 real

Ya, the booze tells me what to do:drool: and on that note, I need another controlling girlfriend it looks like. guess i will go shopping this weekend

elpmis said:

Haven't you had enough punishment??? Now get Bradom (if he behaves himself) and whomever else you think would find a PJ party with a bunch of people who have never met in person (at least WE have not met them) fun and get your asses to our house on Saturday!:)

elpmis said:

it's cheeper

it's stronger

it's half the calories

Bacardi and Cola...they get the job done...

bacardi_duo.jpg

or his cousin Diet
inside2-adtrack-barcardi.jpg

eileenbunny said:
IBWIP and I will most likely be arriving Friday afternoon. We hope that's the case anyway. Can't wait.

Sorry: This is Amy BTW
WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited! I have a feeling we'll be throwin' down like champs before the sun even sets. ;)

Don't forget:
Bathing suit
PJ's
Sandals
Mystery drug cocktail :fly:
anything else you can think of

See you Friday!!!

Too bad none of the singles guys on here lives near Savannah/ My wife was asking if I knew any guys earlier to introduce to a few of her clients. One is a 21 year old super hot volleyball player and another one is a 29 year old hot nurse. I offered myself and got smacked. All the guys I know anymore are married or in a real relationship.

b_sinning said:
Too bad none of the singles guys on here lives near Savannah/ My wife was asking if I knew any guys earlier to introduce to a few of her clients. One is a 21 year old super hot volleyball player and another one is a 29 year old hot nurse. I offered myself and got smacked. All the guys I know anymore are married or in a real relationship.

I'll take 'em. I'll put the in my closet for safe keeping.

pics of hot nurse or shens.

b_sinning said:

just tell your wife that she's not for you, she's for both of you ;)

Candy said:
Haven't you had enough punishment??? Now get Bradom (if he behaves himself) and whomever else you think would find a PJ party with a bunch of people who have never met in person (at least WE have not met them) fun and get your asses to our house on Saturday!:)

Dave is coming with me and maybe charlie and Deanna (all same ppl from halloween)