what the hell.

Hey now, this is a board with a No Aggression Policy. Only Knyte carries guns here. :p
Damn, I knew I should have signed up for a concealed weapons permit.
Women folk want to turn is into a big sloppy Snickers commercial.

Mmmm man luvin' :lol:

it was a stupid fucking commercial in the first place :lol:

besides, ripping out chest hair is not something manly :wtf:

Very true, I rip out my chest hair all the time.

I'd like to add an additional "what the hell" to my thread being closed.

What the flying fuck. If you didn't like my thread you didn't have to post in it. Not only did you spam it, but you closed it.

Seriously, if you admins don't do something about the mob rule around here you're going to have a half empty forum full of spammers.

I'd like to add an additional "what the hell" to my thread being closed.

What the flying fuck. If you didn't like my thread you didn't have to post in it. Not only did you spam it, but you closed it.

Seriously, if you admins don't do something about the mob rule around here you're going to have a half empty forum full of spammers.

Jesus I liked you much better when you didnt talk :fly:

What, you're not going to shave it for me?
(Not On topic Post :p )

Someone bought something off of ebay today and their previous purchase was for me, it was mailed to my house. She bought a home waxing kit, didn't notice it still had my address from her last purchase and apparently I am getting a waxing kit sent to my house in a few days. :lol:

Someone bought something off of ebay today and their previous purchase was for me, it was mailed to my house. She bought a home waxing kit, didn't notice it still had my address from her last purchase and apparently I am getting a waxing kit sent to my house in a few days. :lol:

I hope you've got a hairy chest yourself, sugar-tits, cuz you're next! If it's not going there, I get to pick where. :D

ok. i HATE to bring up a thread that's been dead for a couple of days but i've been out of town and since it's my thread :)P) i can say what i want to say.

i still think that there have been some threads that have gone too far. i still think that if this thread hadn't have happened, people wouldn't have expressed the fact that it was all in man-fun and no one took offense to the name-calling and all that. i certainly couldn't get that from the other thread. but i'm not a man. (whew.)

what i have gotten from this thread is that it did not bother most others. i seem to be (pregnantly :rolleyes:) sensitive to this stuff. and sensitive i am to most things. can't be helped, but it can be controlled. i'm fine with that.

i'm not looking to CHANGE the forum. i'm not looking to change anything. i just wanted to point out that there's usually an effective and non-effective way to debate. maybe that doesn't matter in internet world. i AM devoted solely to this forum and don't cheat :fly: so i don't know squash about this little world.

i think what i'm going to have to do is chalk it up to internet inexperience, being a woman, and being a minority voice here. i'm not going to say i was wrong, but i will say that i seem to read too much into things.

and that's basically all i want to say. :D now the thread can die again.

ps. don't forget that snickers SATISFIES.

And since my thread got voted closed and I can't voice my opinion there, ya'll are a bunch of jerks. Enjoy the rest of the UF meats without me.

AND IM GOING TO TAKE MY TOYS

AND GO HOME

AND YOU CANT PLAY WITH ME ANYMORE

OR ILL TELL MY MOM

ok. i HATE to bring up a thread that's been dead for a couple of days but i've been out of town and since it's my thread :)P) i can say what i want to say.

i still think that there have been some threads that have gone too far. i still think that if this thread hadn't have happened, people wouldn't have expressed the fact that it was all in man-fun and no one took offense to the name-calling and all that. i certainly couldn't get that from the other thread. but i'm not a man. (whew.)

what i have gotten from this thread is that it did not bother most others. i seem to be (pregnantly :rolleyes:) sensitive to this stuff. and sensitive i am to most things. can't be helped, but it can be controlled. i'm fine with that.

i'm not looking to CHANGE the forum. i'm not looking to change anything. i just wanted to point out that there's usually an effective and non-effective way to debate. maybe that doesn't matter in internet world. i AM devoted solely to this forum and don't cheat :fly: so i don't know squash about this little world.

i think what i'm going to have to do is chalk it up to internet inexperience, being a woman, and being a minority voice here. i'm not going to say i was wrong, but i will say that i seem to read too much into things.

and that's basically all i want to say. :D now the thread can die again.

ps. don't forget that snickers SATISFIES.

Your womanly emotions disgust me.

It is a guy thing, as youve noted. I am the oldest of four, and there are debates just short of a shooting war for everything. Most people get this naturally. There's nothing wrong with talking about it, I suppose, but most everyone understands it. Of course there are (3) various people out to change what everyone does but it is not my problems.

It honestly disturbs me when you attempt dysfunctional type paragraphs.

It!@ Is not natural that I should be forced to write without paragraphs, or my innate ability to compose prose. My writing skills were learned from the long dead, but very patient authors of antiquity. From that comes a certain tone, and turn of phrase, that while intangible, is unmistakable. It would be right that one, upon seeing me mock my lessers would feel inclined to vomit.

kekekeke

It!@ Is not natural that I should be forced to write without paragraphs, or my innate ability to compose prose. My writing skills were learned from the long dead, but very patient authors of antiquity. From that comes a certain tone, and turn of phrase, that while intangible, is unmistakable. It would be right that one, upon seeing me mock my lessers would feel inclined to vomit.

kekekeke

IT is not natural;...