What the hell (soap opera thread)

oy vey! I just found this http://www.soapcentral.com/days/archives.php I wonder how long it would take for me to read the recaps from 1996 on? :lol: I do know that in 1997 I found a webpage that had weekly recaps from the start of the show, and I read all of those (yes I had a lot of free time) The December '96 stuff is about Kristen and Stefano and Laura, I remember all of that stuff when Kristen went from innocent social worker to evil Dimera LOL I love this stuff, it's always been totally cheesy!

I found the daily recaps from December 1996, I'm starting with December 23, 1996

:shifty:

I will catch up!

I do believe this is the first girls thread in which I have been unable to participate. I'm not into soap operas.

Edit: I think I'm sad that I can't participate (but not enough to start watching soap operas) :( .

kiwi said:
I do believe this is the first girls thread in which I have been unable to participate. I'm not into soap operas.

Edit: I think I'm sad that I can't participate (but not enough to start watching soap operas) :( .

hun, it's nothing to be ashamed of. even the best of women don't have a favorite soap sometimes. i advise you to jump in on days, though. everyone's gotta have some cheese in his/her life. this is delicious cheese that you can share with everyone over a glass of wine. mmmmmm....

JJ Lady said:
OMG...well then you will have to share your vast knowledge with us :D
Right now I'm at March 1997 and this was when Sami got hit by the car that Austin was driving (they're married) and she has amnesia and is paralyzed so Carrie and Austin have to pretend that Sami is Austin's wife..

And this is the whole Kristen/John/Susan/John Jr. thing... which I think was my all time FAVORITE storyline (1997-1999 I watched everyday) because the character who played Kristen did Susan and Susan Pretending to Be Kristen.. it was a RIOT

:lol: this is great!!

I'm reading the daily recaps so I get all the details rather than the weekly recaps and/or monthly, it's time consuming but that's just detering from my posting time

:shifty:

kiwi said:

Same here. I have no idea who they're talking about :tard: It's probably just as well I never got started on the soaps. I tend to get obsessive about things as it is without adding that to the mix.

I'm going to have Shawn TIVO Young and the Restless for me. My Mom is always trying to talk to me about it and I have no idea whats going on anymore. All I know is that Nikki was kidnapped, and Sharon's kid died.