what the hell is wrong with some people?

So when it's a female teacher it aint so bad. :rolleyes:

If the genders were reveresed the teacher would have been lynched by now.

Nice double standard.
if it were a male teacher I'd be placing the blame on the girls as much as I'm placing the blame on the boys

no one was raped.

are there ten non-hot teachers getting caught for every hot teacher getting caught, but not receiving national media attention?

if it were a male teacher I'd be placing the blame on the girls as much as I'm placing the blame on the boys

no one was raped.

Yeah, you can't blame a man for being attracted to young girls, what with them always running around in short skirts, and tight little shorts, giggling and hugging eachother, and taking showers in the school locker room....I should probably talk to a shrink about the contents of this post.

Yeah, you can't blame a man for being attracted to young girls, what with them always running around in short skirts, and tight little shorts, giggling and hugging eachother, and taking showers in the school locker room....I should probably talk to a shrink about the contents of this post.

or start writing erotic fiction :fly:

WHY DID YOU STOP TYPING WTF IS WRONGT WITH YOU

Do you know what is wrong with you? The frequency you say "Welcome to _____ Insane Asylum"

Seriously check this out.

http://uselessforums.com/search.php?searchid=842

You know my care meter is still pegged at zero where you are concerned.

My "Welcome to _____'s Insane Asylum" is my gimick-stick when it come to greeting the new people. Whether it is here or at a private forum. It has nothing to do with GreekBoy, Scott or Zac. I will be the first one admit that I am off kilter. :fly:

You know my care meter is still pegged at zero where you are concerned.

My "Welcome to _____'s Insane Asylum" is my gimick-stick when it come to greeting the new people. Whether it is here or at a private forum. It has nothing to do with GreekBoy, Scott or Zac. I will be the first one admit that I am off kilter. :fly:

It's very original.