what the hell is wrong with some people?

sex is not always good, im a male nurse at 2 different hospital, all the female staff does is talk about sex and grab my ass. sure thats fine and well, but.....

a large portion of the elderly ladies do the same thing. i have old ladies talking about getting down and dirty, how they used to be gymnast and what they could do. and how many things they could teach me, grabbing my ass... etc.

ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!! imagine your grandma dry humping you....

so all sex is not good or welcomed.

sex is not always good, im a male nurse at 2 different hospital, all the female staff does is talk about sex and grab my ass. sure thats fine and well, but.....

a large portion of the elderly ladies do the same thing. i have old ladies talking about getting down and dirty, how they used to be gymnast and what they could do. and how many things they could teach me, grabbing my ass... etc.

ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!! imagine your grandma dry humping you....

so all sex is not good or welcomed.

They have a lot of experience, go for it dude.

wrong

wrong

very very wrong

Sex = pizza. When it's good it's [size=]GREAT[/size] and when it's not so good it's still pretty damn good. :drool:
I disagree. More like eggs, when they're good, they're good, and when they're bad you dont want to think about it.