what the hell is wrong with some people?

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/01/teacher.arrest.ap/index.html

CLINTON, South Carolina (AP) -- A middle school teacher accused of having sex with at least five boys -- some of them students at her school -- was arrested, authorities said.

Police began investigating Allenna Williams Ward, 23, after school officials recovered a note containing inappropriate messages, said Clinton Public Safety Director John Thomas.

Ward, who is married, had sexual encounters with the 14- and 15-year-old boys at various locations, including in the school, at a motel, in a park and behind a restaurant, from December to this month, according to arrest warrants.

Some of the victims were students at Ward's school, Thomas said.

Ward was placed on administrative leave with pay last Thursday, acting district Superintendent Laura Koskela said. A message left for the school's principal was not immediately returned Wednesday.

Ward was charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor and six counts of lewd acts on a minor, according to arrest warrants. She is being held in jail awaiting a bail hearing, police said.

A phone message left at Ward's home was not returned.

"Some of the victims were students at Ward's school"

yea... victims... because they went perfectly willing horny teens... :rolleyes:

what the hell dysfunction in this chicks life would lead her to think sleeping with students would be a good idea? :tard:

what I want to know is where are all the male teachers doing this? are they better at not getting caught or do they just realize they'll be lynched?

I wish i was molested by a female teacher as a kid...I was only molested by a Boss while working at white castle's.

she kept wanting to rub the brugers on my nono place.

Re: FlyNavy

Well no boy is going to brag to his friends that he's getting bent over his male Science teacher's desk, and girls aren't as likely to brag.

yeah, good point. girls are gonna think the teacher is in love with them or something. the boys are just all "HOLY CRAP BOOBIES YAY"

Re: :tard: