What the hell is wrong with people?

I have only a little bit of battery life left to type, but I heard on the news this evening that there was a Soccor Tournement at a local Hotel (for children, I guess) and at the same time, they were hosting a swinger's convention. The Soccor parents are completely bullshit about it. Now, I have no IDEA what was going on in the public area of the hotel with regards to the convention, but it is a high clas well-known hotel in Tampa so I'm sure they were not allowing this kindof thing to go on in public. My question is: Is it the Hotel's responsibility to tell the Swingers they can't have that block of time because kids will be there? If everyone is acting like adults, and following the "expsosure" laws in Tampa, there should be no reason for them to point it out. The kids won't know the difference unless they hear their big-mouthed, SUV driving stay-at-home Soccor Mom running her mouth to the entire team.

We talked about it, we don't choose that lifestyle, but I could care less if someone else does. I've known people who are active swingers before, and if they know you're not into that lifestyle; they leave you alone. I say the kids happen to pick up on the sex commercials, etc the more they hear Mommy or Daddy complain about it and try and shield then from it. Lets face it, we can't stop it; the only thing we can do is try and make as little deal about the stuff in public and our kids won't know the difference.