What the hell is wrong with people?

zengirl said:
:lol: Relax, it's not like it's in the middle of a residential area or next to a pre-school or anything.

And whats the difference between that and any other bar? Like you've never had sex in a bar bathroom before

I've never had sex outside of someone's house. Period. I'm old fashioned. Don't you know?

Speaking of sex in bar bathrooms, I was at a bar downtown the other night for happy hour and I'm in the bathroom standing in front of the urinal and it dawns on me that some dude is banging not one girl, but TWO in one of the toilet stalls next to me. What the fuck, man. Can't you see I'm trying to piss here?

Sarcasmo said:
I've never had sex outside of someone's house. Period. I'm old fashioned. Don't you know?

Speaking of sex in bar bathrooms, I was at a bar downtown the other night for happy hour and I'm in the bathroom standing in front of the urinal and it dawns on me that some dude is banging not one girl, but TWO in one of the toilet stalls next to me. What the fuck, man. Can't you see I'm trying to piss here?

dude, I woulda got his autograph! :fly:

Sarcasmo said:

:fly: so let me ask you this... which would be more offensive to you... the guy banging two chicks in the closed stall or one guy taking a massive shit in a closed stall?

taeric said:
Tokyo is, by all accounts I've heard, a very nice large city. What evidence do you have that it is a place of "fucked up depravity"? Stuff you see online? I would conclude that most people on this forum are the very definition of depravity if I were to base my beliefs off of the internet.

You have to travel there. You have to have friends that live there, or lived there. You have to spend time in the military in Japan, which by itself will introduce you to a rather stunning array of insanity and debauchery. Trust me. Tokyo is merely the epicenter of Japan's sexual culture. Not to offend the stories you have heard. If you can imagine it in your head, you can find it in Tokyo.

And I'm not going to disclaim that by listing all of the good things about the city. That's common sense.

why_ask_why said:
dude, I woulda got his autograph! :fly:

I chuckled and flushed the toilet, and the girl who happend to be on the ride at that moment got a little quiet for about 10 seconds before she started up again.

Sarcasmo said:
You have to travel there. You have to have friends that live there, or lived there. You have to spend time in the military in Japan, which by itself will introduce you to a rather stunning array of insanity and debauchery. Trust me. Tokyo is merely the epicenter of Japan's sexual culture. Not to offend the stories you have heard. If you can imagine it in your head, you can find it in Tokyo.

And I'm not going to disclaim that by listing all of the good things about the city. That's common sense.

With the exception of myself having been there, I have all of those bases covered. I have, until now, never heard of someone not liking the place.

Should we really turn this sort of eye to some of the larger cities in America? I know far more people that would like to be able to live in a place like Tokyo than in a place like New York.

zengirl said:
:fly: so let me ask you this... which would be more offensive to you... the guy banging two chicks in the closed stall or one guy taking a massive shit in a closed stall?

I would expect the massive shit.

The sex in the stall thing was funny, compounded by the things drunk people say when they try to talk dirty to each other. It's fucking hilarious.

Sarcasmo said:
I would expect the massive shit.

The sex in the stall thing was funny, compounded by the things drunk people say when they try to talk dirty to each other. It's fucking hilarious.
So you think that shitting in public is more offensive than public sexuality, which you have spent dozens of posts condemning... it's very interesting... is it all basic biological functions you are ashamed of?

You must be catholic... it's not poop, it's PURE CONCENTRATED EVIL
:lol: :fly:

taeric said:
With the exception of myself having been there, I have all of those bases covered. I have, until now, never heard of someone not liking the place.

Should we really turn this sort of eye to some of the larger cities in America? I know far more people that would like to be able to live in a place like Tokyo than in a place like New York.

I can see that though, honestly. New York can be brutal. It's a far different kind of city than Tokyo. It's hard to qualify that statement when you aren't a writer, but it's just not the same at all.

Tokyo strikes me as a city bursting at the seams. And not in terms of exhaustion of area or population. The whole repression thing you spoke of earlier...Tokyo is a powder keg of a thousand years of repression. It's like the destination for the millions of Japanese who want to throw their heads back and scream and let loose. The subculture of the city, I mean. Not the average citizen. Not all of them, anyway. Personally I can't think of a worse fate than living in Tokyo. I have friends who would sell everything they own just for a plane ticket, but it's not for me. Too many people, too much of everything.

It IS fascinatingly high tech though. I'll give it that. I took a tour of a water treatment facility there with a buddy of mine who was studying it, and honestly I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined you could do so much with simply purifying sewage and treating drinking water. At the time (6 years ago) the Tokyo municipal water system was world renowned for its advances. *shrugs*

zengirl said:
So you think that shitting in public is more offensive than public sexuality, which you have spent dozens of posts condemning... it's very interesting... is it all basic biological functions you are ashamed of?

You must be catholic... it's not poop, it's PURE CONCENTRATED EVIL
:lol: :fly:

Back up. I'm NOT offended by shitting at all. I said the shit I would expect. I would expect it. Thus it isn't offensive.

[snip tokyo stuff]

So to get this back to the topic. What about the rest of my post? Did I have one of your assumptions wrong?

taeric said:
[snip tokyo stuff]

So to get this back to the topic. What about the rest of my post? Did I have one of your assumptions wrong?

The rest of it? This part?

taeric said:
This is what I was taking issue with. The whole reason we have "sex everywhere you go" is because people try to restrict it to a private act in the bedroom.

This goes back to my age of entitlement comment. People insinuate that just because it feels good or we enjoy it we should be allowed to do it everywhere, willy nilly. Why shouldn't sex be restricted to the bedroom or at least the house? It IS a private act, not a public spectacle. What does it have to do with anyone else? Do we need special fucking rooms at shopping malls to go alongside the men's room, women's room, and family diaper changing room? "Check out these shoes, these are cool....and ohmygod we have to go. Now. To the fucking room. I need to fuck right now and there's no stopping this one! GOGOGO!!!" Have some self control for shit's sake. Wait til you get home.

I'm assuming of course that you're claiming sex SHOULDN'T be restricted to the bedroom, which is how that statement sounded.

Sarcasmo said:
Back up. I'm NOT offended by shitting at all. I said the shit I would expect. I would expect it. Thus it isn't offensive.
Lighten up oh repressed one, I made a funny

Sarcasmo said:
The rest of it? This part?

. Wait til you get home.

I'm assuming of course that you're claiming sex SHOULDN'T be restricted to the bedroom, which is how that statement sounded.
well that's boring

why_ask_why said:
no shit! not only are you tied down to one person but you can only do it in one room too??? :eekers:
No wonder married people stop having sex

Sarcasmo said:
I chuckled and flushed the toilet, and the girl who happend to be on the ride at that moment got a little quiet for about 10 seconds before she started up again.
I like to release exceptionally vile and putrid excrement in the next stall in these instances.

It's even more entertaining if I've brought my beer with me and I splash it vigorously on the floor near the divider in time with the release.