What the hell is wrong with me?

JJ Lady said:
I'm sorry...maybe I'm :tard: but I don't get the Halo obsession. I try, but I don't get it. Maybe cause I don't like first person shooters?

Oh thats just great
Next youll be saying you dont find clowns stuffed in mayo jars with dilos strapped to them funny.
wtf?

Drool-Boy said:
Oh thats just great
Next youll be saying you dont find clowns stuffed in mayo jars with dilos strapped to them funny.
wtf?

Actually no...that is pretty fucking funny. :)

I'm more of a Dead or alive 3, Paper Mario, Pickman gamer.

JJ Lady said:
Actually no...that is pretty fucking funny. :)

I'm more of a Dead or alive 3, Paper Mario, Pickman gamer.

At least you have some taste.
And by that I mean Dead or Alive 3.

That reminds me, I need to Dead or Alive Ultimate.

Desslock said:
At least you have some taste.
And by that I mean Dead or Alive 3.

That reminds me, I need to Dead or Alive Ultimate.

#1 main reason I LOOOOVVVEE DOA3? I can beat all the guys! :) And what makes it worse is I'm a button masher and I still kick ass.

Drool-Boy said:
shush
dont tell her that
she thinks shes a kewl gamer:p

Yes, please let me keep my delisions...

Hey I am fairly attractive and never played in High School. Besides classic Nintendo (duck Hunt, Track and Field) and a few others I never played again until I started dating that super geek who is now my husband.

Besides, nothing beats a good old classic Pinball machine :drool:

JJ Lady said:
#1 main reason I LOOOOVVVEE DOA3? I can beat all the guys! :) And what makes it worse is I'm a button masher and I still kick ass.

So is my wife. :eek:
I take the time to learn the moves and develop a strategy and she just mashes buttons and beats 4 times out of 10.
It must be a woman thing.

JJ Lady said:
Yes, please let me keep my delisions...

Hey I am fairly attractive and never played in High School. Besides classic Nintendo (duck Hunt, Track and Field) and a few others I never played again until I started dating that super geek who is now my husband.

Besides, nothing beats a good old classic Pinball machine :drool:

I need to find a arcade stand up pacman machine
Its the wifes favorite and I would get free knob polishings on demand for years after that

Drool-Boy said:
I need to find a arcade stand up pacman machine
Its the wifes favorite and I would get free knob polishings on demand for years after that

Yes, or Mrs. Pacman. I've seensome on EBAY but they are $$$$

I'd love to get a pinball game. Sigh...I need lots more Marklar for that though