WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NINTENDO?

What's with all this talk about the controller? We must not loose sight of what's important. Like is the next Bloodrayne going to be relased on the new system?! :drool:

1096560852a.jpg

:fly:

Thorn Bird said:
she really is hot.

So Pandora, will I be brining the PS2 again when we come up for the chili cookoff? I've gotten quite a bit farther in Bloodrayne 2.

BTW, I don't know if it's been mentioned yet in theis thread, but I believe that it was confirmed that you will be able to use normal controllers as well with the revolution. Regardless, I had watched the video of the new controller earlier, and must admit, it looks intriguing, but I'll be dammed if I want to have to wave the controller up and down any time I want mario to jump. There are areas where this controller could be very useful and others where I think it whould just get tiring. Plus I think it mike make cross platform developing a PITA for third party companies.

Last edited:
Fat Burger said:
I think Nintendo could always just shut down their console division and focus on games (like Sega), but I'm not sure if they'd be willing to give up like that.

I do believe Nintendo has the most profitable division of any of the game companies. So, provided the PSP doesn't take off and destroy the DS/Advance, I believe Nintendo as a company is safe for a while.

As for whether or not this will do well.... I'm hesitant to say it will, be it definitely could. I remember how bad ass the super scope was. I also remember that nothing used it. I remember the same for the mouse they did. Again, nothing used it. And do I need to even mention the ROB?

So... making it THE controller for the system is the only way this will work. The established success of the other systems will determine how much gets made for it. Hopefully the Sony hype and Microsoft lead aren't enough to destroy this.

taeric said:
Hopefully the Sony hype and Microsoft lead aren't enough to destroy this.

Well fortunately it's not Nintendo's goal to compete with them. It's more of a different feel for video games than just another console. Hopefully that might allow Sony and MS to stay away.

Lord Flaccid said:
I can just see the future Milla Jovovich movie now.... :fly:

Actually there is Bloodrayne movie in production and the star is some "no-name" chick (Kristanna Loken) who IMO is not very hot.

bloodrayne-lokken.jpg
!=
bloodrayne.jpg

Fat Burger said:
I LOVE the Xbox controller (the original huge one). It's big and comfortable. A controller should feel like there's some substance to it, not a flimsly little thing that feel like the buttons are going to break.

The spring-loaded buttons were cool as a trigegr on the light gun, but I don't want them on a current console controller. And the button layout on the right just sucks ass.

Actually I thought it was crap. I know someone who broke the trigger buttons on the old type several times. He got an S and while its smaller he hasn't broken it yet.