WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NINTENDO?

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651275p1.html

hands-on-the-revolution-controller-20050915054930644.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!111

KAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahahahahah

Be hell if you drop it [referring to the 3d mouse thing in the article -ed.].

I was wondering what kind of response that would get here. :)

Sadly, as much as I think Nintendo is off their rocker in some things. I'm willing to hold off before I decide on this. From the reviews I've read, the ability to just point the remote is quite nice.

That being said, I can't wait to see the spin all of the fanboys put on this. There were untold legions of Nintendo people that were holding out hope on this being so much better than Sony and Microsoft that it is frighteningly funny.

sigh, are they trying to bomb themselves out of the market on purpose?
and if it's gonna be backwards compatible, where the hell are the x and y buttons? or the z button? or the shoulder buttons? WAHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fat Burger said:
Hahahahahahahaha the Gamecube has the worst controller ever, so no surprise that the Revolution's is even worse.

You're kidding me right? At least anyone could use GameCube's controllers. You didn't have to buy specialized ones like the X-Box

Read that review at gamespot. It sounds like a pretty amazing little device. Sounds like quite the FPS controller. And the airplane control thing sounds awesome

It's the same thing as a regular controller, but with no plastic in the middle connecting the two pieces. I don't see what the big deal is. Wider range of motion and comfort, in fact. Now you can sit with your hands farther apart than 3 inches.

After reading the article I think there's promise - if you haven't read about the demos they do a great job of explaining how the 3D Pointing and Tilt Sensitive functions work.

I do think that this design will aid some of the greatest games Nintendo has ever produced as a first party software company.

But I also think that this controller will further seperate the Revolution and Nintendo in general from 3rd party companies