What the cheapest place to get crotches?

I've broken many bones but my left forearm was the worst by far. If it's a compound fracture and your muscles and tendons pull the two ends of the bone down against each other you are in for one hell of a fucking experience. Think of snapping a pencil in half and laying the two pieces side by side on the table.

The only way to set that is to streeeeeeeeetch the limb and snap the bones back together, and I hope you're really, really, REALLY fucking drunk when that occurs. Like alcohol poisoning drunk. Unconscious, almost dead, nerve damaged, unable-to-register-any-sort-of-feeling-whatsoever drunk. Because if you aren't you're gonna want to commit suicide once they get started.

Been there, done that. Telescoping wrist injury from getting thrown into a wall.

Yeah, both the radius and Ulna had fractured and embedded into their other halves.

The rebreak sucked ass.

Also, the forearm is like snapping TWO pencils and laying them side by side. You've got two bones in there, the ulna and the radius. And you've really got to dig and knead with your fingers in order to make sure all four ends of those bones meet properly and lock into place. If you haven't seen explosions of color in your vision or confessed to dozens of unsolved crimes by now, you probably will at this point.

edit: I see that Duke is also a lucky man.

So um... I'm grateful for the little amounts of damage I've done to myself. That sounds suicide worthy. Omfg.

Also, the forearm is like snapping TWO pencils and laying them side by side. You've got two bones in there, the ulna and the radius. And you've really got to dig and knead with your fingers in order to make sure all four ends of those bones meet properly and lock into place. If you haven't seen explosions of color in your vision or confessed to dozens of unsolved crimes by now, you probably will at this point.

edit: I see that Duke is also a lucky man.
i bumped my elbow on a corner once and it felt like that.

why wouldn't they just knock you the fuck out to set it?

They don't need to knock you out. They give you 15 shots to numb the pain beforehand. With syringes that are apparently filled with water because they don't do shit.

i was expecting a large amount of suck. it didn't suck.

still though, i ain't gonna be buying tickets to his tour.

All ya need to know about 'The Boss' is that he was at his peak when Courtney Cox was still an unknown, and then got yanked up onstage for his dancing in the dark video.

live rust & everyone knows this is nowhere are two of my all time favorite albums

edit: neil albums