What the cheapest place to get crotches?

he said that because it's prolly a second or third degree sprain and if you don't end up taking care of it properly, you'll need some ligament reconstruction surgery down the line
i did some internet reading (come get me polo!) and what i read indicates a failure to diagnose a torn ligament immediately doesn't impact the overall recovery level, just the time. if i'm not walking on it by the weekend i'll consider going in to get it looked at.

in the meantime i'm staying on ibuprofen, icing it (for another day) and keeping it elevated.

before or after you had it put in a cast?

No crutches or cast. He had a splint like thingy. He technically broke his leg, the bottom part of the fibula. Pretty clean break... he refused crutches and a cast.

He's healed up now and walks fine. You'd think old men wouldn't heal that quickly.

He broke it playing basketball with animepark in Texas. :fly:

same, never broken a bone either and I've played hockey, lacrosse, football, soccer, baseball, etc.

I broke a guys leg in soccer though...we both slid for the ball and he got up after and just crumbled when he tried to take his next step...everyone on the field said they heard a loud pop

I think the worst accident I ever had was riding my bike as a kid, I wanted to have my friends big pink one (mine was small and purple) so I got on it and drove real fast into a metal fence. I had quiet a shiner after that.

2 years ago I fell off some stilts drunk and got concussed. That was pretty bad. Half my face was bruised for a while.

Guess I got my excuses at the ready for any facial abnormalities :lol:

I've broken many bones but my left forearm was the worst by far. If it's a compound fracture and your muscles and tendons pull the two ends of the bone down against each other you are in for one hell of a fucking experience. Think of snapping a pencil in half and laying the two pieces side by side on the table.

The only way to set that is to streeeeeeeeetch the limb and snap the bones back together, and I hope you're really, really, REALLY fucking drunk when that occurs. Like alcohol poisoning drunk. Unconscious, almost dead, nerve damaged, unable-to-register-any-sort-of-feeling-whatsoever drunk. Because if you aren't you're gonna want to commit suicide once they get started.

I've broken many bones but my left forearm was the worst by far. If it's a compound fracture and your muscles and tendons pull the two ends of the bone down against each other you are in for one hell of a fucking experience. Think of snapping a pencil in half and laying the two pieces side by side on the table.

The only way to set that is to streeeeeeeeetch the limb and snap the bones back together, and I hope you're really, really, REALLY fucking drunk when that occurs. Like alcohol poisoning drunk. Unconscious, almost dead, nerve damaged, unable-to-register-any-sort-of-feeling-whatsoever drunk. Because if you aren't you're gonna want to commit suicide once they get started.

oh man...thank god I've got stout bones *knocks on wood*
that sounds horrific

jesus christ. that sounds terrible. how'd you do that?

i've only ever broken a pinky and fractured a forearm.