What the cheapest place to get crotches?

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
I need a pair of crutches to use for a week. Is there such a thing as a place that rents crutches, or do I have to buy a pair?

oh, hold on, i thought that was $40 per crutch. i can probably swing $40 for a pair from walgreens. no way i'll find 'em cheaper.

except maybe from Hobo Jim, but frankly I'd rather pay the money.

have you scoped them out at the pharmacy? have you just gone to the doctors and gotten it checked out? they'd prolly give you crutches and a decent prognosis and plan of care if you went...

so... since nobody else seems to care... guess i'll be the one that asks the obvious question.

why exactly do you need a pair of crutches?

so... since nobody else seems to care... guess i'll be the one that asks the obvious question.

why exactly do you need a pair of crutches?
sprained ankle. i mentioned it elsewhere which is probably why they aren't asking.

have you scoped them out at the pharmacy? have you just gone to the doctors and gotten it checked out? they'd prolly give you crutches and a decent prognosis and plan of care if you went...
didn't go to doc since a client who is an orthopedist was into the office today and told me it's a sprain. he said i'd be better off if i'd broken it though.

didn't go to doc since a client who is an orthopedist was into the office today and told me it's a sprain. he said i'd be better off if i'd broken it though.

he said that because it's prolly a second or third degree sprain and if you don't end up taking care of it properly, you'll need some ligament reconstruction surgery down the line

sprain is a word i'd use for a basic injury, classing them in degrees isn't very useful.

the cheapest place to get a crutch? probably the internet, bars are just expensive nowadays

NOT -THAT- KIND OF CRUTCH, POLO!!

sprain is a word i'd use for a basic injury, classing them in degrees isn't very useful.

the cheapest place to get a crutch? probably the internet, bars are just expensive nowadays

NOT -THAT- KIND OF CRUTCH, POLO!!

there's a difference between "oh look i twisted my ankle and it popped and it hurts" and "oh shit my ligament is being held together by a micro thin sinew"