what sweet things do you do?

Weekly backrubs
Multiple huggings daily.
I try to make breakfast for him at least once a month.
And sometimes I get off the Wii long enough to let him play.
I've also been known to leave him little love notes around the house. :fly:

Then why the hell is he so grumpy all the time :(

Its because smiley left us isn't it..

I give him flowers when he's had a bad day at work. We take turns making dinner, back rubs and scritches often are exchanged, I slobber on his face and eyeballs (occasionally on the rim of the nose after I've had onions or garlic) to enact my revenge for atrocious comments, titty-twisters for those extra special times,and we surprise each other with mystery outings (i.e. where are we going today, you ask... Porcelains R Us! j/k,)

Things I have done in the past....(read when I had an SO)
cooked their favorite meal
done their laundry
been nekkid and ready when they got home from work
the "welcome home" emails or the "Have a good day" emails.
Notes hidden in the house
Been waiting outside the shower with a just out of the dryer towel on a cold morning.

I really like to do little things for my SO....and when they do things in return...it just drives me to do even more.

my man brought home my absolute favorite pizza in the whole city last night :drool: and he let me play zelda all night. that definitely made up for him almost making me miss my final yesterday.

Heh. I sometimes cook breakfast for the girl. Let her play WoW often. Get her things I think will make her happy (she hates the cold, so she got early x-mas presents of fleece-lined jeans and a small electric heater for work).

I think that one is dangerous. If I've had a long day or a particularly horrible commute home, I am in no mood for sex. Maybe eventually, but definitely not right away.

You are correct. You do have to be very careful with that sort of thing. When I have done that, I usually drop little hints all day long in emails or text messages.

for your signifigant other?

dahlia and i now send e-cards to each other quite often, its nice to get to work,check your email,and have a nice card and some kind words to get your day started.

another goody i like is take their phone and program the alarm to go off at some point during the day, and put a nice message in there.

just little hings to let your guy or gal know your thinking about them.

what do yall do?

Thats so nice! :heart: