what sweet things do you do?

That by far is the sweetest and most wonderful thing you could ever do!!

He's lying. He does do nice things a few times a month. SInce he won't tell:

- Brought home a Publix cake that said "two weeks!"
- Sent a very nice email at 4:30 AM Friday for me to get when I got to work Monday.
- Brought my wedding dress to the dry cleaners without me asking (well, he thought thats what I meant when I said I would take it in but still nice)
- took me for a surprise drive to see christmas lights
- took part in the decorating of the x-mas tree (some guys won't)
- text messages when I least expect them

He's lying. He does do nice things a few times a month. SInce he won't tell:

- Brought home a Publix cake that said "two weeks!"
- Sent a very nice email at 4:30 AM Friday for me to get when I got to work Monday.
- Brought my wedding dress to the dry cleaners without me asking (well, he thought thats what I meant when I said I would take it in but still nice)
- took me for a surprise drive to see christmas lights
- took part in the decorating of the x-mas tree (some guys won't)
- text messages when I least expect them

Those are sweet

i loved them the first time he did them for me too

I cook for him, give him backrubs and footrubs and legrubs, I scratch his legs and back (legs are particularly bad for him, he's got psoriasis,) I keep the apartment clean (most of the time) and pick up the beer bottles he leaves all over :p, and I wake up extra early every morning to iron his clothes for work and make him sammich for lunch. I try to pack some snacks too :fly:
And sometimes I surprise him in the shower with kisses.

fly and I give each other cards randomly... sometimes hide them around the house. Fly will also mail them to our address so ill get it when I get the mail. :swoon:

Don't have any significant other. I do, however, mix a little sugar in with the cocaine I'm going to sell to someone I don't like. You know, just as my added treat. :heart:

For my gf in high school, I'd buy her things that her parents wouldn't let her "waste money" on, like Diablo 2. Or starbucks.

God that reminds me, one of my most stupid moments ever is freshman year I brought a CD she wanted, a fresh hot cup of her favorite starbucks drink, and some gameboy game she wanted to her house on Valentine's Day. Then she looks at me with a big smile and asks if I want to come in and hang out. But no, I didn't even kiss her, I just went home and played the other videogame I had bought when I got hers.

And I still can't believe I wouldn't have known that Command and Conquer: Generals was going to be horrible. :mad: