what sweet things do you do?

ruthless

Flaccid Member
(╯︵╰,)
Nov 27, 2006
Marklar
₥0
for your signifigant other?

dahlia and i now send e-cards to each other quite often, its nice to get to work,check your email,and have a nice card and some kind words to get your day started.

another goody i like is take their phone and program the alarm to go off at some point during the day, and put a nice message in there.

just little hings to let your guy or gal know your thinking about them.

what do yall do?

Last edited:
sweet depends on who you are doing it for.
Flowers..
a date..
catching something small mentioned in a conversation and doing something special in regards to it ..

One time I changed Blondie's ring tone to that song that says

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like, is better than yours, you're damn right, it's better than yours, I could teach you but I'd have to charge."

Then I made sure it was off of vibrate and called her in the middle of the workday. A good laugh was had by all....and I got beat that night...hard.

Edit: It's extra funny to those that know what she looks like.

Last edited:
i hand him the remote/wiimote.
i also make him awesome dinners when he's coming home late/back from a trip.
i give him awesome back scratches and backrubs, as well as footrubs when he's not ticklish.

right now he's on my shitlist, so he'd better come up with something sweet for me tonight.

i hand him the remote/wiimote.
i also make him awesome dinners when he's coming home late/back from a trip.
i give him awesome back scratches and backrubs, as well as footrubs when he's not ticklish.

right now he's on my shitlist, so he'd better come up with something sweet for me tonight.

back scratchings are great! :D