What stores do you shop from online?

Not many. Newegg. A little Amazon. And whatever places have really really good deals that are legit.

There seems to be a lot of people down on Newegg lately. Someone here was talking about how much they think that they suck. Wassup with that?

theacoustician said:
There seems to be a lot of people down on Newegg lately. Someone here was talking about how much they think that they suck. Wassup with that?
I have no idea, I just haven't bought anything computer related in a couple years that needed to be bought online.

Other than some RAM I bought from Kingston this week, that NewEgg didn't even carry.

I will say that I don't like their site redesign....

Eziba.com (whose stuff is now discounted on Overstock.com; I guess they went out of business)

Amazon.com

Ebay

CompUSA.com

Newegg.com

IKEA.com

Various music and home furnishing sites

theacoustician said:

The only bad thing I've ever heard about newegg is that they pull poor user reviews of the products that they sell from their website.

theacoustician said:

The prices are not as good as they were, and they charge shipping for most things now those are the two beefs. I still shop them but because of the free shipping I usually buy from ZipZoomFly currently.

pc parts - newegg
camera stuff - adorama
random e-tailers for niche products or specialiazed parts
and of course ebay & amazon