What songs really get you goin?

Pandora said:
What about Jet? I :heart: Jet.

I which they had never imported The Darkness tho.

"I believe in a thing called LOOOOVVEEEEE. BLAHBLABLAH BLAH BLAAAAAH"

Haven't listened to much Jet. Adding it to the list of "J" musicians you seem to be obsessed with.......

The Darkness was AWFUL!! Just awful :(

Pandora said:
What about Jet? I :heart: Jet.

I which they had never imported The Darkness tho.

"I believe in a thing called LOOOOVVEEEEE. BLAHBLABLAH BLAH BLAAAAAH"

Jet come under the genre of "stupid pop band for 12yr olds" over here.

btw my friend who saw Joss last night said it was amazing. Apparently she did Lauryn Hills Doo Wop (That Thing) with one of her backing singers and it was awesome.

wish*

And yeah, Im so thankful Ive never heard a full song by the darkness, what a fucking joke.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Jet come under the genre of "stupid pop band for 12yr olds" over here.

btw my friend who saw Joss last night said it was amazing. Apparently she did Lauryn Hills Doo Wop (That Thing) with one of her backing singers and it was awesome.

wish*

And yeah, Im so thankful Ive never heard a full song by the darkness, what a fucking joke.

So Jet's not popluar there? they play them on the Alternative station here in Atlanta. I like them cause they're kinda punk rock, without all the stupid angst of full blooded punk.

I bet Joss was amazing. I wonder if she'll ever record that cover cause I'm sure it was amazing. Sigh....no Joss for me. :(

Pandora said:
So Jet's not popluar there? they play them on the Alternative station here in Atlanta. I like them cause they're kinda punk rock, without all the stupid angst of full blooded punk.

I bet Joss was amazing. I wonder if she'll ever record that cover cause I'm sure it was amazing. Sigh....no Joss for me. :(

They're popular, or atleast that rip off of Iggy Pops Lust For Life song was. Very overplayed etc., seem kinda boybandish to me. I'd call it pop-punk instead of real punk.

I bet she was, she was on a chatshow last night and she did a song.