What songs really get you goin?

L

Lynnakitty

I'm listening to my playlist, have been most of the day, and I've found that there are several songs on it that make me a) dance in my chair b) head-bang or atleast c) get my foot going
(and occasionally have me dancing about the room but shh no one needs to know about that)
Which songs get you going?

Mine:
Daniel Lioneye - King of Rock N Roll (I'm gonna give you what you want)
Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock
Offspring - Self Esteem
NIN - Into the Void :shifty:
Run DMC - Tricky

Yes for Run DMC.

Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
Downset - Blood in my Eye

welcome to the jungle and aerosmith always get me moving in my chair...i mostly put on my motivating music when i'm cleaning..lol, i need lots of motivation!

BigDov said:
:heart: :lol: I'll be quiet about that one, promise.................

Ass 'n' Titties - The Hyper Lynnakitty Remix

:heart:
ok, what is so good about this song because my roommate loves it and i don't get it!?!

BigDov said:
Nine Inch Nails or Ass 'n' Titties?
Ass 'n' titties... Talkie: i understand that that's probably what gets him going, but i'm pretty sure there is something about the song as well, dork;)

r_b_ said:
Ass 'n' titties... Talkie: i understand that that's probably what gets him going, but i'm pretty sure there is something about the song as well, dork;)

put the roofie colada down, the aussie didnt post it

Charles in Charge theme song.

...Charles in Charge of our days and our nights! Charles in Charge of our wrongs and our RIGHTS! And I say I want...I WANT...Charles in Charge of meeeeeeee!

Fortune Faded - Red Hot Chili Peppers

r_b_ said:

A good rhythm is important.