What should we do here today without Monster Turd?

What don't you get about the foolishness of judging other people's tastes?

that one is actually a joke, he has good taste in beer. He tries many different varieties, keeps his mind open to new tastes and styles, and makes an educated decision on what he likes and what he doesn't like. no matter what he chooses to like or not like, at least he is determining it the right way.

that one is actually a joke, he has good taste in beer. He tries many different varieties, keeps his mind open to new tastes and styles, and makes an educated decision on what he likes and what he doesn't like. no matter what he chooses to like or not like, at least he is determining it the right way.

Last time I posted a beer I like, you roasted me for my choice.

Last time I posted a beer I like, you roasted me for my choice.

Maybe I just didn't realize what you tried first before you made your decision. If you made an educated effort to seek out a favorite and made your decision, you are a good man. If, however, you find a beverage that is a bit darker in color and instantly declare your undying devotion to it, you are a good woman.

Yea, you do realize he knows where you live. And if he ever stops drinking long enough to start caring, he'll come after you.
You know what? funny enough he doesn't know where I live. They have never been to our fabulous pad :(

Educated? I just tried as many beers as I happen to come across until I knew what I liked and didn't like..

Educated? I just tried as many beers as I happen to come across until I knew what I liked and didn't like..

That works, too. and congrats on your decision. Now back to railing on drool for "aging" a bottle of Mad dog and storing the most evil sick beverage known to mankind for posterity.

Drool... Ban me again....

CUJ9M.jpg