What should KNYTE be?

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,546
KNYTE will be going back to school and is debating whether he wants to continue down his current career path (computer stuff) or branch off onto something new. What do you think KNYTE should be if he grows up?

I've always felt that you don't have to do just one career in your life, but many. So branch out!

Gawd, it would suck to be at the same company doing the same thing for 50 years like some people do.

Vocational guidance councilooooooooooooooor

. . . . . . . Vocational Guidance Counciloooooooooooor

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vocational Guidance Counciloooooooooooor!

SpangeMonkee said:
stick to computer stuff. just get in to gaming so you can send me free stuff.

kiwi said:
His brother in law is actually in the process of getting out of that area.

It's more cut-throat and competitive than server/PC/network support will ever be. There are people in that industry who are just down-right rotten supposedly.

KNYTE said:
It's more cut-throat and competitive than server/PC/network support will ever be. There are people in that industry who are just down-right rotten supposedly.
Sir, you're missing the point. We don't care about that, we just want games.

fly said:
Sir, you're missing the point. We don't care about that, we just want games.

Oh I can get you games, it just depends where your feelings on copyrighted material stand.

:shifty:, shhh, I've said too much.

does law interest you? you can make big bucks in technology law and that would combine your prior experience with technology

I'm in the process of switching careers from computer stuff to mechanical engineering. I finally figured out what I wanna do when I grow up.