What should I write my case study on?

Women who do nothing but post their pictures on the internet, then turn insane and stab themselves to death with a knitting needle.

Galen said:
Women who do nothing but post their pictures on the internet, then turn insane and stab themselves to death with a knitting needle.
True story.

Robert Leroy Anderson:
A study in sexual sadism, he & his friend stalked and abducted attractive women to torture, rape & murder.

Jerry Brudos:
One of the most shocking serial killers ever, he abducted, tortured & mutilated young women in his garage, right under the noses of his wife and children. An analysis of the psychological factors that created this monster.

Those would be my top two choices. They sound the most grisly.

unruly said:
Robert Leroy Anderson:
A study in sexual sadism, he & his friend stalked and abducted attractive women to torture, rape & murder.

Jerry Brudos:
One of the most shocking serial killers ever, he abducted, tortured & mutilated young women in his garage, right under the noses of his wife and children. An analysis of the psychological factors that created this monster.

Those would be my top two choices. They sound the most grisly.

Damn girl, you are brandie new and I already :heart: you......you know that, right?