What should I write my case study on?

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥2,672
The Beauty Queen Killer:
Beautiful young women suddenly vanish and it's clear that a sadistic killer is on the loose in Florida.

Robert Leroy Anderson:
A study in sexual sadism, he & his friend stalked and abducted attractive women to torture, rape & murder.

Jerry Brudos:
One of the most shocking serial killers ever, he abducted, tortured & mutilated young women in his garage, right under the noses of his wife and children. An analysis of the psychological factors that created this monster.

Beverley Allitt:
Attentive pediatric nurse, suffering from bizarre Munchausen by Proxy syndrome, maims and murders many babies before the hospital understands the problem.

Christian Longo:
Over his head in debt, he dreamed up get-rich-quick schemes and when they failed, he murdered his wife and drowned his two children. Then he escaped to the Caribbean where he took on the persona of a NY Times journalist.

I can't make up my mind :eek:

Bubbles said:
Are those your only choices? Or is that all you are interested in? Cause there was some creepy stuff going on around here involving two men who abducted, raped, tortured, and killed gay men.

it can be on anything really. im looking at crimelibrary.com for stories.

sizzlinggrace said:
it can be on anything really. im looking at crimelibrary.com for stories.

It was a huge local story and I think it went neational, but it was just a few months ago so you prolly wont find info in the library. I like the third choice from your list although all sound amazingly interesting....I'm not a freak, my major was forensic psychology. :fly:

I watched a cool thing on A&E the other day about a serial killer that strangled gay guys to death during sex. He was married and had 2 kids and owned serveal save a lots and no one had a clue he was even gay. One day the cops showed up at the door and told the wife and she was totally blown away. Can you imagine finding something like that about and having no clue?

Write a case study on a girl named grace who tortured, mutilated, and ate her professor because he didn't give her an A on her case study.

b_sinning said:
I watched a cool thing on A&E the other day about a serial killer that strangled gay guys to death during sex. He was married and had 2 kids and owned serveal save a lots and no one had a clue he was even gay. One day the cops showed up at the door and told the wife and she was totally blown away. Can you imagine finding something like that about and having no clue?

The guys I referred to were straight it started as a sick "do you think we can pull it off" sort of thing and eded up in a serial killing state.

theacoustician said:
Write a case study on a girl named grace who tortured, mutilated, and ate her professor because he didn't give her an A on her case study.

funny, I don't know a girl named grace. :p

Bubbles said:
The guys I referred to were straight it started as a sick "do you think we can pull it off" sort of thing and eded up in a serial killing state.

This guy was into strangling during sex and they think he just esclated like crazy. He may have killed up to 50+ guys but he killed themself before they could catch him.

Hi-Fi Killers. The only thing criminally interesting about Utah.

(besides all the crooked Mormons)

Wow! I guess I'd pick this one only because the family didn't know it and that's hard to believe. Don't they go in the garage?

Jerry Brudos:
One of the most shocking serial killers ever, he abducted, tortured & mutilated young women in his garage, right under the noses of his wife and children. An analysis of the psychological factors that created this monster.

Good luck trying to figure out what made him do it ... I hope we get to read the draft.

sizzlinggrace said:
Jerry Brudos:

I vote him. I'd just like to know how he managed to do all that while his family was in the other room! :omy: