What should I get my secret santaee?

SpangeMonkee said:
if its a guy, then that's pretty gay.. if its a girl and I get the wrong size, they will hate me.. so, no go..

i'm a girl and i wear a size s. :) :p

Coqui said:
I just finished purchasing everything for my Secret Santa. Hopefully the person will like it. :D

everything. i just got my person one weird thing. is that to little?

ieholly said:
everything. i just got my person one weird thing. is that to little?

I don't think this should be a competition. Regardless of whatever a person gets, it should be fine. (Provided it's not malicious). I'll be happy with whatever I get.

Coqui said:
I don't think this should be a competition. Regardless of whatever a person gets, it should be fine. (Provided it's not malicious). I'll be happy with whatever I get.

I was well happy last year, I got a bracelet that you can make yourself, it was made up to I :heart: GENMAY, I also got some M&M type things but with peanut butter in. American stuff has such novelty value, even if some of it makes me want to hurl. :D :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I was well happy last year, I got a bracelet that you can make yourself, it was made up to I :heart: GENMAY, I also got some M&M type things but with peanut butter in. American stuff has such novelty value, even if some of it makes me want to hurl. :D :fly:

Silly Americans :elfpenis: