What should I get for chim?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
Chim has graciously given me permission to attend the meet. He moved around his schedule so he can get other days off where I would be in town to see me. I feel I should get him something for his troubles.

What do you suggest? He really likes beers and wines and computers and networks.

http://www.thebrewkettle.com/

It's right off of 71 and Pearl Road, it's 15 minutes from you.

Make an appointment here to brew a kettle of beer, it's interesting and fun. Expect to wait a month or so to get an appointment.

They also make some of the best food I have ever eaten. I'd take this place over Great Lakes.

No one is going to recommend a body part to serve said beer from?

So on CSI: Miami (which is the daytime soap version of the CSI series, not to be mistaken for CSI:Gil Grissom or CSI:Law and Order) they recently featured one of these 'million dollar' parties. Aside from being reminiscient of the greek orgies of old, one of the things they did was serve Cristal from the back of a muscular black man (with a spout held at his lower back to direct the flow). Not that I'd be into that sort of thing, but it was visually stunning, until the 'overpour' went into his weave, making me wonder what sort of chemicals were being included in the mix.

Now that you have the mental imagery of either a sculpted nubian dripping champagne or the cavortations of dbzeag and chim...

Enjoy!

Last edited:
No one is going to recommend a body part to serve said beer from?

So on CSI: Miami (which is the daytime soap version of the CSI series, not to be mistaken for CSI:Gil Grissom or CSI:Law and Order) they recently featured one of these 'million dollar' parties. Aside from being reminiscient of the greek orgies of old, one of the things they did was serve Cristal from the back of a muscular black man (with a spout held at his lower back to direct the flow). Not that I'd be into that sort of thing, but it was visually stunning, until the 'overpour' went into his weave, making me wonder what sort of chemicals were being included in the mix.

Now that you have the mental imagery of either a sculpted nubian dripping champagne or the cavortations of dbzeag and chim...

Enjoy!

I am confused. What the nubian love god on his head or something?

I am confused. What the nubian love god on his head or something?

Standing upright, leaned forward a bit. Keeping in mind that this guy was cut, I'm talking muscles chiseled like David (the statue). They poured the Cristal towards the top of his shoulders, and the divide between his Trapezius, Rhomboid, Latissimus Dorsi and Erector Spinae muscles provided a perfect channel for the champagne to collect in. A small spout, shaped almost like a shoe-horn was placed at his lower back, collecting the liquid and funnelling it into a stream that could be directed into the kneeling recipient's mouth.

Better?

Standing upright, leaned forward a bit. Keeping in mind that this guy was cut, I'm talking muscles chiseled like David (the statue). They poured the Cristal towards the top of his shoulders, and the divide between his Trapezius, Rhomboid, Latissimus Dorsi and Erector Spinae muscles provided a perfect channel for the champagne to collect in. A small spout, shaped almost like a shoe-horn was placed at his lower back, collecting the liquid and funnelling it into a stream that could be directed into the kneeling recipient's mouth.

Better?

Oh that's hot. It would have been better down his front while he was wearing a gstring or something, with the recipient in between his legs.