Thread What on earth is the world coming to?

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
http://www.channel3000.com/news/29827742/detail.html

MADISON, Wis. -- A 6-year-old Grant County boy has been accused of first-degree sexual assault after playing "doctor" with two 5-year-old friends.

Now, a federal lawsuit has been filed against the prosecutor, who attorneys said is trying to force the boy to admit guilt.

The boy's parents had planned to speak with WISC-TV on Monday to discuss the emotional toll the prosecution has taken on their son. But the prosecutor, Grant County District Attorney Lisa Riniker, on Monday morning asked a judge for a gag order in the case and was granted it. The gag order prohibits the boy's parents from talking about the case.

But the attorneys for the parents in the federal suit, which names Riniker as a defendant, can aren't included in the gag order, and they spoke with WISC-TV from Chicago.

Attorneys for the parents of the 6-year-old, who is being referred to as "D," said that Riniker has gone too far by bringing a felony sex charge against a first-grader for touching a 5-year-old girl inappropriately while playing doctor last fall.

"That behavior by a prosecutor is outrageous," said Christopher Cooper, an attorney for the boy's parents.
Cooper and attorney David Sigale filed the federal suit last week, alleging that Riniker wants D to sign a consent decree admitting some level of guilt.

"We're certainly hoping to vindicate D in the eyes of the law," Sigale said.

"He (the boy) says he didn't do it, and the little girl says he didn't do it. The little girl says he touched the back of one of her buttocks," Cooper said.

The attorneys are also asking for about $12 million in damages from Riniker and two co-defendants.

Whttp://www.channel3000.com/news/29827742/detail.htmlhat good does this DA think she's doing with this case?

Last edited:

Wow. This will not come out right, but its true. I was constantly gropped by a six year old back when i used to babysit. he used to run up to me, grab my chest and ask if there is milk. He also went for my crotch. i told his mother and my parents, but the thought of pressing charges wasn't something you did.

Years later i found out that he learned to talk like that from his father. Unruly fucking kid. :waw:

Wow. This will not come out right, but its true. I was constantly gropped by a six year old back when i used to babysit. he used to run up to me, grab my chest and ask if there is milk. He also went for my crotch. i told his mother and my parents, but the thought of pressing charges wasn't something you did.

Years later i found out that he learned to talk like that from his father. Unruly fucking kid. :waw:

Understandable that kids learn their behaviour from their parents. Emmett is forever telling **** to go make her a sandwich.

Wow. This will not come out right, but its true. I was constantly gropped by a six year old back when i used to babysit. he used to run up to me, grab my chest and ask if there is milk. He also went for my crotch....

:shifty:

Go on.

Last edited:
Define civil service codes.
In most states the standards of practice for civil service, and what they can/cannot do are statute law, not administrative guidelines. NY has a ban on police enforcement quotas I know for a fact. Not sure about other states.

ETA: Not that I think any of this is relevant to this particular situation. If you had a quarter for every time some random prosecutor did something completely off the wall you'd be rich.

Last edited:

The milk's gone dry!!

/Chapelle

was this kid BLIND? what made him think u had boobs? let alone MILK in them.

In most states the standards of practice for civil service, and what they can/cannot do are statute law, not administrative guidelines. NY has a ban on police enforcement quotas I know for a fact. Not sure about other states.

ETA: Not that I think any of this is relevant to this particular situation. If you had a quarter for every time some random prosecutor did something completely off the wall you'd be rich.

Interesting..

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/152727/former_detective%3A_nypd_planted_drugs_on_people_to_meet_drug_arrest_quotas

Last edited: