What kind of weather person are you?

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
After hearing everyone talk about how loveley the weather is outside right now, it got me thinking. I'm a cold weather person. It's 85 degrees with 65% humidity right now. I'm absolutely hating it.

I'd love it to be 20 degrees and snowing. I could go out in a T-shirt then and be happy.

Here, I'm all sweaty and muggy.

So what kind of weather do you like?

why_ask_why said:
warm weather all the way...I wish it could be 75 every day

QFT (well up to 80-85 anyway). But I'm in Utah, so that's with no humidity. I hate winter, I despise everything about the cold and snow, it's not really pretty, it's not fun, you have to wear way too many clothes. What's worse though is that it finally gets warm, than people turn on the AC to 65 and freeze you out all summer too :mad: .

60's to 70's. Low humidity. Nice gentle breeze is good too. Mostly sunny with a few clouds.

Coqui said:
No wonder all you freaks live in the south :p

I couldn't stand it.....My wife wants me to move to Tampa though

I would rather eat my own feet then live in Florida

I'm pretty comfortable with anything from the mid teens to the mid 80s. 40's and 50's feel great after a long winter.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:p I'm sick of 20 degrees and snow after last winter

We've already had more 90 degree days this week than we had all last year.

General idea of how I normally feel:

Whatever people are feeling temperature wise, add 20 degrees to it, and that's how I feel. I just radiate a lot of heat. I really don't care about the snow, but it just makes everything look so nice in the winter.

I'm all about the rain. I grew on the coast of Norway, where it rained 9 months out of the year (trace west across the map and you eventually end up in Seattle, where the weather is nearly identical). I'm just used to it I guess. It's comforting. I'm at my best when it's overcast and I especially love thunderstorms.

And now I'm in Dallas, so needless to say 100 degrees with 99% humidity isn't my thing. Why the hell do I live here...

Sarcasmo said:
I'm all about the rain. I grew on the coast of Norway, where it rained 9 months out of the year (trace west across the map and you eventually end up in Seattle, where the weather is nearly identical). I'm just used to it I guess. It's comforting. I'm at my best when it's overcast and I especially love thunderstorms.

And now I'm in Dallas, so needless to say 100 degrees with 99% humidity isn't my thing. Why the hell do I live here...
You'd love Kauai, the rainfall is like 10 times that of Seattle.