What kind of weather person are you?

Coqui said:
We've already had more 90 degree days this week than we had all last year.

General idea of how I normally feel:

Whatever people are feeling temperature wise, add 20 degrees to it, and that's how I feel. I just radiate a lot of heat. I really don't care about the snow, but it just makes everything look so nice in the winter.
We went from 40 degrees to 80-ish with disgusting humidity, I feel the same way :p I just don't care for the snow anymore...

ChikkenNoodul said:
You'd love Kauai, the rainfall is like 10 times that of Seattle.

Oh man, you just gave me a hard-on. And I mean that in the most heterosexual way possible.

Sarcasmo said:
You can't post something like this without splaining, Lucy.

Cost of living
Dirty
Crappy Health Care (Mom would be dead, brother would be blind, I'd be deaf with over 50 ear infections in one year - they also refused to treat me because they thought my parents were overreacting)

Sarcasmo said:
I'm all about the rain. I grew on the coast of Norway, where it rained 9 months out of the year (trace west across the map and you eventually end up in Seattle, where the weather is nearly identical). I'm just used to it I guess. It's comforting. I'm at my best when it's overcast and I especially love thunderstorms.

And now I'm in Dallas, so needless to say 100 degrees with 99% humidity isn't my thing. Why the hell do I live here...
I love thunderstorms. And hurricanes.

Coqui said:
Cost of living
Dirty
Crappy Health Care (Mom would be dead, brother would be blind, I'd be deaf with over 50 ear infections in one year - they also refused to treat me because they thought my parents were overreacting)

It looked pretty nice on Magnum PI... :confused:

What's the deal with healthcare? If I found a firm with a great medical plan it shouldn't be a big deal. I'd move there in a heartbeat. Again, based on what I saw on Magnum PI.

And Tom Selleck can grow a mean 'stache.

Sarcasmo said:
It looked pretty nice on Magnum PI... :confused:

What's the deal with healthcare? If I found a firm with a great medical plan it shouldn't be a big deal. I'd move there in a heartbeat. Again, based on what I saw on Magnum PI.

And Tom Selleck can grow a mean 'stache.

I'd trust real life over shows ;)
Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't live there.