what kind of security do you have at your house/apt?

I don't lock my doors at night. I have a security light in the back that goes on sometimes when I take the dog out, other than that.... nothing

ChikkenNoodul said:
Which I find ironic considering your collection of Class III stuff ;) :p

That's okay, I knew a guy who bought a Thompson for well over $10k then balked at paying the $500-700 for at least one 50rd drum :fly: of course, now they're back down to $250 so he ended up lucking out

Ha. I get your point. The difference is, pop paid for the toys, I get to buy the accessories since I do 99% of the shooting. I'm thinking of getting a quiet can for the MP5 though. That would be worth buying the C-mag for. The huge stack of paperwork is mainly what is keeping me from moving forward at this moment though - that and the PS90s going on sale soon.

SpyderGST said:
Ha. I get your point. The difference is, pop paid for the toys, I get to buy the accessories since I do 99% of the shooting. I'm thinking of getting a quiet can for the MP5 though. That would be worth buying the C-mag for. The huge stack of paperwork is mainly what is keeping me from moving forward at this moment though - that and the PS90s going on sale soon.
That makes sense :D at least you'll get CLEO signoff easily since you guys already have CIII stuff

Bubbles said:
We are all planning to go for the meet, will you and your blonde be joining us?

Unfortunately, it is impossible...JJ and Blondie work together and when one is out the other is required to be there, which sucks because this setup means we can never vacation with them. So since JJ has that time off, Blondie is locked in.

But I could leave Blondie home alone and hitch a ride down with JJ and go on a week long binge....but I'd probably end up divorced or arrested (or both).

ERage said:
Unfortunately, it is impossible...JJ and Blondie work together and when one is out the other is required to be there, which sucks because this setup means we can never vacation with them. So since JJ has that time off, Blondie is locked in.

But I could leave Blondie home alone and hitch a ride down with JJ and go on a week long binge....but I'd probably end up divorced or arrested (or both).

Well depending on what happens in the next few months we may be able to take off at the same time. But I was going to ask you guys to watch the pups :fly: