What kind of mouse do you use?

Yeah I think it would cause the click acts as if your pushing the button. The reason I have never done it is I hardly ever run a clip down to empty while in a fire fight. I usually just let them shoot me while I aim for the head

But nothing is cooler than unloading 60 bullets into someone within the span of 5 seconds. You can fire it faster than you can full Auto a Colt.

So wait, I can bind shooting to my mouse wheel and pump trillions of rounds into the bodies of my pixelized enemies by simply rolling it forward slightly? I am WAY behind on the computer game coolness.

But nothing is cooler than unloading 60 bullets into someone within the span of 5 seconds. You can fire it faster than you can full Auto a Colt.

Your and excellent css player so I cant really talk shit but I always heard doing that is more for spraying. Wait what gun has 60 bullets??? lol

Your and excellent css player so I cant really talk shit but I always heard doing that is more for spraying. Wait what gun has 60 bullets??? lol

The duallies. Two Berettas at 30 bullets per clip. Since they're not auto, you have to click each time you want to fire, and the wheel makes it happen.

No I might be wrong and it may be 15 per gun for a total of 30 clip. (instead of double that amount)

Now berettas are worthless weapons in general so it's only useful to spray to begin with. So it matters now how good you are.

The duallies. Two Berettas at 30 bullets per clip. Since they're not auto, you have to click each time you want to fire, and the wheel makes it happen.

No I might be wrong and it may be 15 per gun for a total of 30 clip. (instead of double that amount)

Now berettas are worthless weapons in general so it's only useful to spray to begin with. So it matters now how good you are.

Yeah, I only spray with them, they have 0 accuracy. I thought you were talking about the p90 cause it is the only one i could think of besides m249 that has a 50+ clip. P90 along with the m249 are amazingly accurate at long range if only used as single shots. Even if you burst shoot for some reason it gets less accurate

Yeah, I only spray with them, they have 0 accuracy. I thought you were talking about the p90 cause it is the only one i could think of besides m249 that has a 50+ clip. P90 along with the m249 are amazingly accurate at long range if only used as single shots. Even if you burst shoot for some reason it gets less accurate

I'm strictly a Colt, AK, mp5, scout person. Because of the gun game, it's like I'm a n00b again as I try to learn to use the pistols and other SMGs

This thread inspired me to go buy myself a new mouse. Got the Logitech MX Revolution
12901.jpg

I did notice when looking at their website that they have a mouse especially designed for BF 2142

Last edited:
As mentioned before, Gun Game will force your ass to learn all, lol!!!!

I finally won one last night. I was hoping and praying as the blood came out from my head that the nade I just threw would land close enough to tkae out the guy who just killed me. As I lay there watching, I see his body fly up in the air and I try to raise my hands up in victory but realize I no longer had any motor function due to severe head trauma.

After that, it was just a matter of getting a knife kill which was pretty easy and funny considering I knifed the only guy who was close to the level I was on. (he was on the machine gun)

hacked centipede trackball, it takes up too much desk space tho...

edit: not really, touch pad ftl... :(