GAY What kind of humour makes you laugh?

Which kind(s)

• Satire

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Slapstick

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Farts/poop

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • One liners

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Stand up comedy

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Dark

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Well here's one that made me lol the other night on a political panel show (DJB lolled too when I told him):

'This is the story of ___ and ___ who are backing the return of Greek and Latin to be taught in high schools. Some people argue that latin is a dead language but I'm not sure that's true per se'.

I lolled. Most people might not.
that's worthy of a smirk at best. it's funny but not very high brow. more like medium brow.

:hay:

Well here's one that made me lol the other night on a political panel show (DJB lolled too when I told him):

'This is the story of ___ and ___ who are backing the return of Greek and Latin to be taught in high schools. Some people argue that latin is a dead language but I'm not sure that's true per se'.

I lolled. Most people might not.

Most people are smarter than you think, I think.

that's worthy of a smirk at best. it's funny but not very high brow. more like medium brow.

:hay:

Yeah well that one wasn't improv, it was the host off the prompt screen but I did lol. It's more the improv I laugh at on that particular show.

I just feel a bit sad. Films are billed as really funny etc. and they never get more than a smirk from me 99% of the time. I feel like I'm missing out. Funniest film I've seen in a very long time was In The Loop, but it wasn't a huge success and I don't know anybody who has seen it.

I actually watched conan the other day since he moved to our network and it was surprisingly pretty damned funny. no, I was not paid for this endorsement.