What I've been doing the past year...

IBWIP and I moved to Maryland, worked on our house, dealt with his mother getting cancer, made it through the holidays, and settled in to our new routine. We play a variety of computer games. I got a new job, and I'm thinking of going to school in the fall to study law. I want to be a lobbyist.

Did you do the shading work and everything on those? Did they come plain white? I was busting your balls on it but after another look there is some killer detail in there.

I can't see the pictures here from work, but if they're like the ones my dad and I used to paint 15-20 years ago they come bare metal.

We'd lightly spray them with primer after filing off and polishing the mold seams, then set to work on painting and shading - a lot of dry-brushing to put on the highlights.

I can't see the pictures here from work, but if they're like the ones my dad and I used to paint 15-20 years ago they come bare metal.

We'd lightly spray them with primer after filing off and polishing the mold seams, then set to work on painting and shading - a lot of dry-brushing to put on the highlights.

From nerddom to nafla. You've come a long way.