What I've been doing all week.

For you project types I'd go with the finish nailer.

Check out the angled model as well, I think it can use a broader range of nail size.

So the only deal with the Paslode is then I'd have to be buying fuel cells all the time, and inevitably, I'd never have one when I needed one. As much as the convenience would be nice, I'm not sure I want to have to worry about that.

Maybe he people didn't get to pick them, and it was whatever the dude building it got cheap

Nah, it was done just like everything else in the neighborhood, you have a few base choices that are all included then you can upgrade. I have neighbors that have lived in their houses since they were built and they have other options. I'm just guessing the first occupants were like 70 or color blind or something.

Nah, it was done just like everything else in the neighborhood, you have a few base choices that are all included then you can upgrade. I have neighbors that have lived in their houses since they were built and they have other options. I'm just guessing the first occupants were like 70 or color blind or something.
That could be, I've seen some truly terrible colour schemes recently.

Sell a gun.

Hmm, sell one of "my" few personal possessions to minutely enhance the appearance of my kitchen so that the fancy and high-class people I don't care about knowing might be slightly more impressed at the dinner parties I don't host.

Cool story, bro.

Hmm, sell one of "my" few personal possessions to minutely enhance the appearance of my kitchen so that the fancy and high-class people I don't care about knowing might be slightly more impressed at the dinner parties I don't host.

Cool story, bro.

Or for higher resale value in the future....

Or for higher resale value in the future....

Considering that I'm perfectly fine with living in that house for another decade or more I don't feel like I'm terribly pressed for time on doing house upgrades.

And you don't care about knowing me? :(

Nah, I didn't mean you. I meant straight people who do upper class things like use napkins and say things like "Do you know what time the train to Sheffield arrives, good chap?". You know, the monocle crowd, THOSE guys. Fuck those guys.