What is Your Working Style?

Depends on what I have to do. If I have Motions to file at the courthouse I tend to run down there first thing, but if it's preparing the Motions for later filing or reading depos or whatever I tend to hit that after lunch when my energy level is up.

KNYTE said:
I used to have a working style of "work hard to impress my bosses", now I have moved past that to the Office Space style.

I was like that at my last job. Now that I'm at a new one I'm back to working hard. Although this job doesn't seem to have as much down time as my last one. So I don't know when I could go into Office Space mode. :(

I completely slack off unless theres something I absolutely HAVE to do, and then I work my butt off one day a month to get everything caught up.

i sit around staring off at the emptiness of space (i post during these times) till i get the motivation to do something. once i have that motivation i check out forums, act like i'm too good to post because i have work to do, stare off into the nothingness for a bit more, then maybe, if they are lucky, i do some work.

oh, and i joke and laugh with people if they interupt my staring off into the void

I've been playing Slingo like mad lately. I used to play this game on AOL when I was still on dialup in the 90's :lol: I didn't know it was still around

I tend to be extremely productive from the hours of 8 to 1:00. Then after lunch I sit here with my head in my hands praying for the day to end. For some reason lunch time gives me time to reflect on all the crappy parts of my life which makes the afternoons flow like molasses. The hours between 2:00 and 5:00 are the worst moments of my life.

I dont have the opportunity to slack off at my job... wish I did, because I hate the place.
But generally, when I am working someplace I love, or really believe in, I usually give it my 110%... Then again I've always kinda had jobs working with kids... so I donno.

I get in over an hour early...work no stop...take lunch for maybe my hour and then work about 2 hours or more non stop until I can't take it anymore and go home. Sounds like fun right?

JJ Lady said:
I get in over an hour early...work no stop...take lunch for maybe my hour and then work about 2 hours or more non stop until I can't take it anymore and go home. Sounds like fun right?
you're gonna die young. :(

JJ Lady said:

Living to work, not working to live?