Hawt What is your oldest online presence?

I built my first computer in 1995, a Pentium 133MHz.

[GIPHY="old"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6Mb8CQRAABIGhqA8/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

I feel so fucking old now.
Our first online family computer was a dx2-66.

Before that my father was modded a Vic 20, then a Commodore 64.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I used PC Jr., Commodore 64s, and Apple ][s at school, but we didn't have a computer at home until my mom started writing her thesis.
My favourite was the Amiga 500. The games on that one were so much fun. I think the Amiga was the computer my father started teaching me Basic on.

I guess most of the sites, including my own website, have been scrubbed from Google caches. Oldest I could find using my username/handle is my DSLReports account. Posts about Wireless ISPs from 2001 when I worked at one.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I had 10+ years of TPS reports backed up on my company's server, but they were all lost in the fire.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I didn't have an online presence until I ditched my ex and was on my second computer, end of '01 beginning of '02.
I set up a Yahoo ID and was in a 12 step recovery chatroom when some nice guy had some packet bomb and named it after my ID. Since I used the Java interface I was moderately boot proof so they all incorrectly thought I was a hacker.
I had no idea...
At least I learned early what a place of scum the internet is.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I think I had an email acct in high school in the late 90s but nothing really solid till college and later. This is the first forum I've ever been a part of and I joined in 05.